Fine dining, shopping, and nightlife in Boca Raton
Make your visit to this incredible city even more amazing by checking out this quick guide to Boca’s best places.
We’re not talking beaches here. That’s a given.What we’re giving you is a cheat sheet to the city’s finest dining, shopping, and nightlife destinations. There are loads of amazing places.
So feel free to explore the city and customize your adventure.
Foodies will have the time of their life by taking a culinary romp through these fabulous restaurants.
- Chops Lobster Bar. Considered one of Boca’s best, this restaurant at the Royal Palm Place is renowned for its mouth-watering dishes, made from only the finest USDA approved prime aged beef. Its freshlydelivered seafood, served in a classy, sophisticated Art Deco-inspired setting, is just as well-known.101 Plaza Real S, Boca Raton
- TwentyTwentyGrille. You’ll understand why customers and critics continue to talk about Chef Ron Weisheit’s contemporary American culinary masterpieces the minute you experience them. All the dishes at this Royal Palm Place destination are palate pleasers. 141 Via Naranjas #45, Boca Raton
- Seasons52. You can almost taste the passion that goes into each seasonal American dish, prepared only with the freshest ingredients. Outstanding service and sophisticated ambience come together to complete your dining experience. 2300 NW Executive Center Drive, Boca Raton
Strolling along Boca’s extraordinary shopping centers and boutiques is a walk in the park if your hotel or condo is near the downtown area. This shopping mecca makes you enjoy going offline and checking out the actual physical merchandise.
Here are places you’ll love:
- MiznerPark. Topnotch shopping, entertainment, culture, and fine dining come together in this open-air mall that reflects the city’s unique upscale lifestyle. Its classic Mediterranean-style architecture makes it a visual treat. 327 Plaza Real, Boca Raton
- RoyalPalmPlace. This charming Mediterranean-style center is Boca Raton’s oldest. A wide array of boutiques and shopping establishments await you. 300 S Federal Hwy, Boca Raton
- TownCenterMall. The largest indoor mall in Palm Beach County has everything you’re looking for, and more. 6000 Glades Road,Boca Raton
If you think the city looks better at daytime, you just haven’t stayed up long enough. Boca’s liveliest come to play after dark, and the city has no shortage of places for those who love the nightlife.
- MiznerPark. Most of the excellent fine-dining restaurants and pubs transform into fantastic nighttime destinations in this must-see place. 327 Plaza Real, Boca Raton
- Blue Martini. Choose from 42 martini creations, fine wine, and spirits. Pair them with excellent tapas, and you’re in for a fun night in this trendy restaurant where live music is guaranteed to drive you to the dance floor.6000 Glades Road C-1380, Boca Raton
Now go out there and explore Boca Raton. You might even make your own checklist of places to visit.