Parkland Golf and Country Club real estate
Away from the many distractions of the city, this charming country club community is a slice of heaven for those who go for the laidback ambiance of resort-style living.
Parkland, one of Florida golf’s best-kept secrets, beats other luxury resorts with its charming blend of recreational living and fun activities.
Don’t let its location in South Florida’s “relaxed” city deceive you. Parkland residents have a spring in their step because they have beautiful parks, great dining places, and coveted shops at their beck and call.
Parkland’s focus on environment-friendly practices and use of sustainable resources has earned it Certified Gold Signature Sanctuary recognition from Audubon International.
Guests also love it for its excellent amenities, state-of-the-art facilities, and the nationally-ranked public schools.
Luxury real estate
This gated community boasts 790 acres of unmatched luxury. Charming, Tuscan Mediterranean-inspired, single-family luxury homes greet you at every turn.
In addition, Parkland Golf & Country Club’s collection of homes falling under 3 types of home design categories makes sure you have loads of options to choose from. Here they are:
1. The Ambassador Collection features up to 2,952 square feet of living space on home sites measuring 50 feetby 140 feet • Your choice of 1 to 2-story homes • Golf views • Priced from a low of $500,000s
2. The Monogram Collection featureslarger homes of up to 4,938 square feet on sites of 65 feet x 205 feet • A 43,000 square-foot sports and social club for wide-ranging fitness and recreational activities , tennis courts, spa and steam room and the like • Priced from the mid-$600,000s
3. The Heritage Collection offers the largest homes of up to 5,597 square feet • Master bedrooms with coffered ceilings , 2 walk-in closets, Roman tubs, his-and-hers vanities in choice homes • 3-car garage • Private Study
• Covered balcony on the second floor • Gourmet kitchen with separate pantry and center island • Priced from the mid $900,000s
Browse through our Listings and sample all available properties within Parkland Golf and Country Club.
Golf and amenities
Parkland Golf & Country Club’s 7,118-yard and par-72 Greg Norman signature course is designed to be extra challenging for amateurs and professionals alike.
This skillfully crafted area is an extension of the community’s warm, spirited vibe, where everyone makes friends with everyone else.
Tee off in the eco-friendly golf course whose 18 holes spell fun and excitement.
Meet golf buddies who share your zest for life and may well become your longtime friends.
Enjoy these amenities that make Parkland a dream community:
- Fine dining and shopping
- Audubon International’s Certified Gold Signature Sanctuary status for environmental practices
- An impressive stone gated entrance complete with botanical gardens, gentle waterfalls, and fountains.
- Round-the-clock service staff
- Proximity to renowned schools
- Accessibility to major commuting routes
- Easy access to major South Florida attractions.
The Sports Club is a 43,000-square-foot facility at the heart of this tight-knit community. It hosts a lot of events and activities for members and residents, and is available for wedding receptions, birthday parties, and similar events.
- Two separate pools located in a lush natural setting
- Private cabanas
- Beach-themed mixed grill and bar area
- Indoor feature bar and lounge
- Main dining room
- Large banquet room
- Har-Tru® tennis courts
- Exhibition court
- tate-of-the-art fitness studio
- Spa facilities with the best massage, facial, and other pampering services
- Children’s interactive water play area
The community’s strategic location near major commuting routes lets you reach almost every major destination in South Florida in no time at all.
Here are our top picks of places to visit:
- Loxahatchee Everglades Tours, Parkland
- Barklandin Dog Park, Parkland
- Boca Raton, one of the most affluent communities in South Florida
- Fort Lauderdale
We hope you’ll love Parkland Golf & Country Club as much as we do. Feel free to contact us for questions, information, and recommendations.