Townhomes are something to consider when you’re in the market to buy a smaller home in Parkland, Florida.
Parkland Townhomes for Sale – Parkland Real Estate
Browse through our listings of Parkland townhomes now, or conduct a more refined search by using our powerful MLS search tool.
If you need help in finding the perfect home, contact us, the Audet Team!
Townhome communities in Parkland
In the meantime, check out the following townhome communities in Parkland:
Town Parc at MiraLago
This is Parkland’s most recent luxury townhome community.Each unit features:
- Spacious floor plans that accommodate 3 to 4 bedrooms and 2.5 to 3.5 bathrooms
- Prices start around the $370,000 mark
- 1,887 to 2,208 square feet
Shared amenities include:
- Grand dining and ballroom
- State-of-the-art fitness center with yoga room, billiards, sauna, spa, and children’s rooms
- Imposingporte-cochère entryway
- Private community entry and cabana with freeform pool and sundeck
- Breathtaking views of one of Parkland’s largest lakes
- An active homeowner’s association
- Basketball court
Parkland Terraces townhomes
These consist of:
- 84 Mediterranean-style townhomes
- One-car garages
- Elegant ceramic tile floors
- Imposing vaulted ceilings
- Tropical landscaping
- Patios overlooking the lake and garden
Shared amenities consist of:
- Community pool
- Interior lake and canal views
- Sports and recreation at Terramar Park
Parkland is a great place to live, work, and play in. Roads are seldom crowded.
Easy access to major highways and expressways makes travel to other cities and destinations a breeze.
Although the city is located further inland, trips to the shoreline and some of Florida’s most-visited beaches and vacation hotspots are effortless.
Boca Raton and Fort Lauderdale are less than an hour’s drive away.
Other great locations in South Florida are just as easy to reach.
Townhomes vs. condos
A townhome and a condo are two different things.
Townhome owners own the patch of land on which their house stands. Condominium owners, on the other hand, can only lay claim to the airspace within the property’s walls.
So why buy a townhouse?
- Other people take care of outside housework for you
That’s what homeowner’s association (HOA)fees are for. It is
therefore important to inquire about the kinds of services these
homeowner association fees cover.
You won’t need to leave the compound if your community offers a gym or pool
We’d love to hear from you. Contact us for questions or suggestions.