Living in Watercrest, Parkland, FL
How do you escape the hustle and bustle of the big city while enjoying its great amenities?
Answer: Go get a home in the perfect South Florida neighborhood – Watercrest at Parkland.
This all-new development features:
- Sweeping lakeside views
- Newly built single-family homes
- A wealth of upscale conveniences
- An amenity-packed clubhouse
That’s not all. This A-list community’s 589 new homes are built with the latest materials that are meant to last a lifetime.
Watercrest at Parkland – Parkland Real Estate
This exclusive, sought-after community has single-story and 2-story homes that come in:
- 28 distinct designs
- 3 different frontage styles: Italianate, Spanish, and European Cottage
- 2,022 to 5,690 square feet of luxury living space
New Homes in Parkland, FL
Watercrest also offers 4 distinct home site collections:
1. The Meridian Collection boasts beautiful designs • 3 and 4 bedrooms • 2-car garages • Distinctive living spaces for families of all sizes • 50-foot-wide home sites • Community pool and splash park • Single-family homes start at around $468,000
2. The Vista Collection offers well-appointed homes • Flexible space options • Expansive rooms • 8 floor plans to choose from • Single-family homes start around the $500,000’s
3. The Solstice Collection has the widest lakefront home sites at 70 feet • Distinctive designs • Covered lanais • Second-story balconies • Large windows for full access to stunning lake views • 70-foot-wide home sites • Single-family homes start around the $600,000’s
4. The Horizon Collection is Watercrest’s most luxurious and widest lakefront property at 90 feet • Spacious floor plans for entertaining • Single-family homes start around the mid $700,000’s
Browse through our listings of Watercrest homes now. Or conduct a more refined search by using our powerful MLS search tool.
Need help in finding the perfect home? The Audet Team, are more than willing to help. Contact us now.
Parkland is one of the best places to raise a family. It has everything you can ever ask for and more – a beautiful, relaxing environment, very low crime rates, and easy access to outstanding schools.
You get to enjoy the perks of a city – easy access to South Florida’s major metropolitan areas and modern amenities. But this doesn’t rob you of the chance to savor the rural charm its top tourist draws are widely known for.
Watercrest at Parkland is a waterfront destination that treats its residents to a wealth of luxury facilities.
- A clubhouse spanning almost 11,000 square feet of prime property, a party/event room plus kitchen for catering, modern fitness center, showers and lockers, billiards room, steam rooms for men and women, and children’s area are among clubhouse’s amenities
- Up to 150 acres of sparkling lakes
- An attractive resort-style pool
- State-of-the-art splash park
- Tot lot
- Classy poolside cabanas
- Impressive covered pavilions
- Lakeside amphitheater
- Floating dock
This city’s chief attractions are:
- Its great parks
- Parkland Shopping Commons
- Equestrian center
- Farmer’s market
- The Parkland Golf and Country Club
- Heron Bay
Parkland is your gateway to almost all of South Florida’s most famous cities.
- In Boca Raton, enjoy the sand, beach, and surf
- At Fort Lauderdale, experience great shopping and fine dining
- In Miami, get enthralled by that famous sunset
Watercrest at Parkland is a haven of endless possibilities.
Contact us for questions and information regarding Pakland real estate. You can be sure we’ll give you the answers you’re looking for.