Waterfront and Non-Waterfront Properties
South Florida is everything visitors and residents could wish for beaches, parks, and water sports abound.
One of its most well-known cities is Fort Lauderdale, whose communities are some of the most-sought after in region.
Come and enjoy its luxury features:
- More than 300 miles of beautiful sprawling waterways and beaches
- Magnificent waterfront homes
- Impressive non-waterfront homes
Let’s look some of its most popular communities:
- Coral Ridge
Luxurious single-family homes and mid-level to high-rise condominium buildings with breathtaking views of the Intracoastal Waterway are allwithin close reach.
Non-waterfront properties, include single-family homes, townhomes, and condos.
The lowest-priced homescost below $1-million. Higher-priced propertiesare worth over in excess of$4.5-million.
- Las Olas Isles
Luxury single-family homes dot this upscale waterfront neighborhood.In addition, low-rise condominiums and townhomes offer alternative options, still within close proximity of downtown Las Olas Boulevard
Waterfront homes in Las Olas Isle nearon serene, sparkling waters that refresh tired eyes and soothe frayed nerves
Home pricescan start abovet $1-million and million for home with direct water views and seamless ocean access.
- Harbor Beach and Seven Isles
Luxurious single-family homes make up a bigcomprise a largepart portionof the real estate landscape in these area.
Most, if not all, are waterfront homes.
All enjoy direct access to the Intracoastal Waterway and the ocean.
Home prices can range from $2 millionto $20 million.
Seven Isles, on the other hand, has plenty of waterfront homes priced at more than $2million to over $10 million.
Another South Florida city with local and international homebuyers is Parkland
Parkland has more than its fair share of luxury homes and properties. Affluent homeowners can build stunningestates with golf-course and/or waterfront views here.
Living Parkland can allow the enjoyment of:
- A peaceful environment
- Green space
- Privacy through gated community and roving security
- Upscale conveniences
Parkland’s luxurious golf and country club communities have:
- Charming, Tuscan-Mediterranean waterfront homes
- Stunning view of golf courses
- State-of-the-art golf courses
The city of Boca Raton, on the other hand, is an internationally-recognized luxury destination. Its beachfront and Intracoastal properties, inland homes and estates are coveted by local and global homebuyers.
Some of the most expensive luxury homes and real estate are here.
Located at the heart of Florida’s Atlantic Ocean Coast, it is blessed with beautiful weather tropical beaches and other wonderful perks.
Its Royal Palm Yacht and Country Club features:
- 450 acres of beautiful tropical landscapes overlooking the Intracoastal Waterway
- More than 700 luxury estates with fantastic golf course and waterfront views
- Upscale amenities
- Attentive service from the staff
- A serene environment
- Homes priced at $1.5 to $15-million
Meanwhile, Boca Raton’s Royal Palm Polo by Toll Brothers is a master-planned community with:
- 223 Mediterranean-inspired estate homes with state-of-the-art features
- Lush tropical landscapes
- Properties ranging from 4,800 to 7,000 sq. ft.
- Homes priced upwards of $1.5-million
Boca’sThe Oaks, is a beautiful country club community known for its suburban lifestyle and resort-like amenities. It features:
- Health and fitness programs
- Fun, familyevents
- Beautiful Mediterranean-inspired homes which bring out the best in waterfront and non-waterfront properties
Delray Beachmay be a small-town beach city. B, but itranks high on Coastal Living’s 2015 List of Happiest Seaside Towns in America and Best of Road’s Most Fun Small Town of 2012.
Delray can go head to head with some of South Florida’s finest homes.
The city has:
- Beachfront properties that face some of the clearest waters and the most stunning white sands in the region
- A gated community
- Lakefront properties with the best amenities
- Upscale estate homes
Its various communities are:
- Seven Bridges
This new luxury neighborhood takes its namefromseven beautiful bridges connecting its islands.
A masterpiece by premier upscale developer GL Homes, Seven Bridges radiates luxury and style–from its grand entryway to its finely-landscaped surroundings and facilities.
Homes, mostly along the waterfront, are listed from $700,000 to upwards of $1.5-million.
- Palm Meadows
Over 250 Craftsman-inspired luxury homes and estates await you in this neighborhood of stunning waterfront properties.
Home prices range from $500,000 to over $1-Million.
Delray Beach condos and lofts
Keen on living in Delray? Condos and lofts offer some additional options if you’re not in need of a single-family home.
Some even have views of sparkling beaches and the beautiful Intracoastal waterway. Others are located near the downtown area and can be walking distance of Atlantic Avenue’s bustling nightlife.
These condos and lofts consist of:
- Cozy, studio-type affairs
- Medium-sized units
- Grand properties in resort-like condo developments
Prices range from less than $40,000 under $500,000 to over $2.5-Million.
Overwhelmed? Get help from a Realtor you can trust.
Contact the Audet Team. They’ll answer your most pressing questions.